fibrestraw® paper ensures that customers enjoy their drinks safely and sustainably
thirsty for change?
we guarantee that our fibrestraw® paper is compliant and safe
The Charter of Trust for Paper Drinking Straws
- our paper is fully compliant with all applicable EU and national laws on materials in contact with foodstuffs.
all raw materials can be traced to suppliers, ensuring every ingredient that goes into delfort’s paper is compliant and safe.
- we employ a team of experts in regulatory affairs, quality assurance, product integrity, and product safety, which guarantees a safe product from sourcing to the final product.
An alternative to plastic straws
be straw-some and choose the sustainable option
Not all paper straws are equal. With delfort, your vision for a better straw is secure.
- runnability on high-speed spiral winding and cylindrical machines
- excellent optical appearance and printability
- soil and marine-degradable certified through TÜV Austria
- quality approved by various machine and glue suppliers
- basis weight range from 60 to 140 g/m² (37 to 86 lbs)
- fluorocarbon/PFAS free
- available in reels and bobbins, starting from 7.8 mm
- high wet stiffness and strength
- paper straws for various liquids and drinks
- base paper for all paper straw designs such as straight, telescopic and U-shaped straws
paper for straw wrappers
- perfect mechanical sealing
- high efficiency on high speed lines at the lowest basis weight
- excellent printability
- paper is fully recyclable
- basis weight ranges from 23 to 28 g/m² (14 to 17 lbs)
- with or without watermarking
- available in natural and white
- in reels or bobbins
- fluorocarbon / PFAS free
- straw wrapping
tough in drinks and easy on the planet
Our research and development teams have engineered the perfect paper for paper straws. Made from natural and renewable ingredients, your customers can enjoy their drinks safely and sustainably.
To provide safe high-quality paper straws to the market, we work with companies that embrace and implement high standards of quality, reliability, performance, and innovation. Ready to join the paper revolution?